1. Miami Dolphins- Jake Long OT Michigan
2. St Louis Rams- Glen Dorsey DT LSU
3. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan QB Boston College
4. Oakland Raiders- Chris Long DE Virginia
5. Kansas City- Branden Albert OT Virginia
6. New York Jets- Darren Mcfadden RB Arkansas
7. New England Patriots- Vernon Gholston LB Ohio St
8. Baltimore Ravens- Sedrick Ellis DT USC
9. Cincinnatti Bengals- Ryan Clady OT Boise St
10. New Orleans Saints- Keith Rivers LB USC
11. Buffalo Bills- Leodis Mcklevin CB Troy
12. Denver Broncos- Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt
13. Carolina Panthers- Derrick Harvey DE Florida
14. Chicago Bears- Jeff Otah OT Pittsburgh
15. Detroit Lions- Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois
16. Arizona Cardinals- Mike Jenkins CB South Florida
17. Minnesota Vikings- Dominique Rodgers-Cromratie CB Tennessee St
18. Houston Texans- Aqib Talib Cb Kansas
19. Philadelphia Eagles- Devin Thomas WR Michigan St
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Desean Jackson WR California
21. Washington Redskins- James Hardy Wr Indiana
22. Dallas Cowboys- Felix Jones RB Arkansas
23. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kentwan Balmer DT North Carolina
24. Tennessee Titans- Phillip Merling De Clemson
25. Seattle Seahawks- Limas Sweed WR Texas
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- Gosder Cherlious OT Boston College
27. San Diego Chargers- Dan Conner LB Penn St
28. Dallas Cowboys- Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech
29. San Francisco 49ers- Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma
30. Green Bay Packers- Jonathon Stewart RB Oregon
31. New England Patriots- Forfeited
32. New York Giants- Kenny Phillips S Miami
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Scranton 1 Rochester 0
Scranton 1 Rochester 0
- POG: Brian Duensing- Brian continued his strong start this season going 5.2 innings and only giving up 1 run on 4 hits. After a slow start he has been really solid the last few starts and has really come on. With the solid start it lowered his era to 2.74 on the young season and his record dropped to 1-3.
- Julio Depaula really struggled again when he came in the 6th inning there was runners on first and third with 2 outs and he walks 2 hitters in a row to force in a run. I know Brian Duensing got credit for the run but i blame Depaula. He has good stuff he just walks to many hitters in 12.2 innings so far he has walked 12 batters. Until he gets his control better he will never make it to the majors.
- You could tell that the Red Wings really missed the bat of Brian Buscher who earlier in the day had gotten called up to the Twins after Adam Everett got put on the disabled list. The Red Wings were only able to mount 3 hits off Scranton pitching and its becoming obvious the Red Wings have little hitting and its going to be a tough year.
- Today the Red Wings continue their series with the Yankees in Scranton. Game time is 12:30 today in Scranton with Philip Humber getting the ball for the Red Wings.
New Britain Business
Trenton 5 New Britain 3 F/11innings
- POG: Luke Hughes for the second consecutive day gets player of the game honors for the Rock Cats. Luke went 3-5 with his 2nd hr of the year and also scored 2 runs for the Rock Cats. With the 3 hits it raises his team high average to an impressive .365 on the year. He has really impressed me and if he keeps it up wouldnt surpise me to see him in Rochester before the end of the year.
- Yohan Pino continued his strong start going 5 innings and giving up only 1 run on 3 hits and left with the lead.
- For a change the bullpen did not get the job done giving up a 3-1 lead. Jason Miller was awful giving up 2 runs in his 2.1 innings of work. In extra innings Ben Julianel was awful giving up 2 runs in the 11th and barely getting out of the 10th. He is a good pitcher who will help you more than he will hurt you.
- Today the Rock Cats continue their series with the Thunder in New Britain. First pitch is at 2pm with Ryan Mullins getting the start for the Rock Cats.
Fort Myers Musings
Sarasota 2 Fort Myers 1
- POG: Juan Portes- Juan was a bright spot for the Miracle going 3-4 on the night with his 4th rbi of the year. The Miracle had many chances but couldnt put the hits together to score runs. Juan raised his average to .289 on the season and seems to be coming around after a little slow start.
- Cole Devries had a solid start for the Miracle going 5 innings and giving up only 2 runs which should be looked at as a step forward for Cole who had been struggling so far this season.
- With the loss the Miracle drop to 9-7 and drop into 2nd place behind Dunedin a game behind them.
- Today the Miracle take on the Flying Tigers in Fort Myers. First pitch is at 4:05 with Jeff Manship getting the start for the Miracle.
Wisconsin 5 Beloit 3
- POG: Steve Singleton was the hitting star for the Snappers going 2-4 with his 2nd Homerun of the season and drove in his 10th and 11th runs of the year. He has been the most consistant hitter for the Snappers all season raising his average to .400 on the season.
- David Bromberg had his first quality start of the season going 6 innings and only giving up 2 runs. He has been the real disappointment of the team with a run of bad starts and he is the one people were expecting the most out of so hopefully this was the beginning of things to come.
- The Snappers bullpen did not come to the office either Spencer Steedley got the loss in relief for the Snappers giving up 2 runs in 2.1 innings. He is a good pitcher and that wont happen very often.
- Today the Snappers continue their series with the Rattlers in Wisconsin. Gametime is at 2:00 pm with Micheal Mccardell getting the start for the Snappers.