1. Miami Dolphins- Jake Long OT Michigan
2. St Louis Rams- Glen Dorsey DT LSU
3. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan QB Boston College
4. Oakland Raiders- Darren Mcfadden RB Arkansas
5. Kansas City Chiefs- Chris Long DE Virginia
6. New York Jets- Vernon Gholston DE Ohio St
7. New England Patriots- Branden Albert OT Virginia
8. Baltimore Ravens- Keith Rivers LB USC
9. Cincinnatti Bengals- Sedrick Ellis DT USC
10. New Orleans Saints- Mike Jenkins CB South Florida
11. Buffalo Bills- Devin Thomas WR Michigan St
12. Denver Broncos- Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinios
13. Carolina Panthers- Ryan Clady OT Boise St
14. Chicago Bears- Jeff Otah OT Pittsburgh
15. Detroit Lions- Derrick Harvey DE Florida
16. Arizona Cardinals- Leodis Mcklevin CB Troy
17. Kansas City Chiefs- Chris Williams OT Vanderbilt
18. Houston Texans- Dominique Rodgers- Cromartie CB Tennessee ST
19. Philadelphia Eagles- Limas Sweed WR Texas
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma
21. Washington Redskins- Desean Jackson WR California
22. Dallas Cowboys- Aqib Talib CB Kansas
23. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kentwan Balmer DT North Carolina
24. Tennessee Titans- James Hardy WR Indiana
25. Seattle Seahawks- Dustin Keller TE Purdue
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- Phillip Merling DE Clemson
27. San Diego Chargers- Jonathon Stewart RB Oregon
28. Dallas Cowboys- Felix Jones RB Arkansas
29. San Francisco 49ers- Jerod Mayo LB Tennessee
30. Green Bay Packers- Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech
31. New England Patriots- Forfeited
32. New York Giants- Kenny Phillips S Miami
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- Rochester had the day off but begin a series with Leigh Valley tonight at 5:35 in Rochester with Kevin Mulvey gets the start as the Red Wings try to improve their 8-11 record.
New Britain Business
Reading 11 New Britain 9
New Britain 8-9 5.5 games back
- POG: Luke Hughes- For the record 3rd straight day Luke gets player of the game honors with a 2-5 game with his 4th homerun and scored 3 runs for the Rockcats. With the 2 hits it raises his team high average to .348. Makes a person wonder how long is he going to be in New Britain with Rochester really struggling offensively. Luke would be an upgrade at 3rd base for the Red Wings, but i think they are going to give it a little more time to see if he comes down to earth or if he is that good.
- Jay Rainville got lit up last night going 3.2 innings and giving up 13 hits and 10 runs while walking noone and striking out 1. He has really struggled this year and he needs to get it going because he has been the worst pitcher for New Britain and there are guys in Fort Myers waiting for the call.
- Seems like the Rock Cats have come out of their offensive slump getting 14 hits on the night so if they can get their pitching in order they will win some games.
- Today the Rockcats finish their series with Reading with an early 9:35am game today in New Britain. Oswaldo Sosa goes for the Rock Cats as they try to rebound.
Fort Myers Musings
Fort Myers 10 Lakeland 9
- POG: Juan Portes- Juan led the Miracle back from a 9-3 deficit with a 2 run homerun in the bottom of the 9th to win the game for the Miracle. He went 2-4 with 3 rbi's and 2 runs scored. He is the hottest player on the miracle team going in his last 5 games he is 10-21 which is a .476 average to raise his average to .302. He is on fire so lets see if he can keep it coming.
- Tyler Robertson was not helped out much by his defense as they committed 3 errors which led to 5 unearned runs. I thought he pitched decent and a little defense behind him he would of had solid stats so i am not too worried about him.
- Johnny Woodard continued his strong start going 3-4 with 2 runs scored to raise his average to .317
- Tonight the Miracle begin a 3 game series with the Yankees in Tampa. First pitch is at 6:05 with Alex Burnett getting the start for the Miracle.
West Michigan 5 Beloit 3
Beloit 6-13 9.5 games back
- POG: Mark Dolenc had a solid game going 2-3 with a run scored for the Snappers to raise his average to .283. The good thing about Mark is he is very flexible he can play so many different positions and does a good job wherever you put him.
- Daniel Berlind had a solid outing going 4 innings and giving up only 2 earned runs his defense betrayed him by giving up 2 unearned runs to make his out look worse than it actually was.
- Lets be honest Beloit is not a very good team and it doesn't help when Chris Parmalee is in a 0-13 streak to lower his batting average from .351 to .255. If they are going to win some games he has to be the key to it or they will continue to struggle.
- Tonight the Snappers continue their series West Michigan. Game time is 6:35 with Brian Kirwan getting the start for the Snappers