Rochester 9 Syracuse 4
- POG: Brian Buscher- Brian continued his strong start for the Red Wings going 2-3 with his 3rd HR of the year and driving in 2 runs and also scoring 2 runs. It brings his season average to .342 on the young season.
- The Red Wings drew 4 more walks to continue a trend they would like to see all year long.
- Brian Duensing got the win going 5.2 innings only giving up 3 runs for his first win of the season.
- Today the Red Wings have a doubleheader with Richmond with game 1 starting at 5:05pm. Phillip Humber gets the start in game 1 while Casey Daigle gets the start in game 2.
New Britain Business
New Britain 7 New Hampshire 2
- POG: David Winfree- David came out of an early season slump to lead the Rock Cats to a victory. Winfree went 2-5 on the night with his 2nd HR with 3 rbi's. The good night brought his average to .200 that just shows how much he struggled to start the year.
- Yohan Pino was strong on the mound going 4 innings without giving up a run. He walked 1 and struck out 3 in a strong outing for Yohan.
- Jason Miller worked 4 innings to pick up the win for the Rockcats giving up 2 hits and 2 runs for the victory.
- Today the Rockcats take on Fisher Cats in game 2 of their series in New Hampshire. Game time is 5:35pm with Ryan Mullins getting the start for the Rock Cats.
Fort Myers Musings
- The Miracle had the day off and start a series with Clearwater in Fort Myers. Gametime is 6:05pm with Jeff Manship getting the start for the Miracle.
Dayton 10 Beloit 4
- POG: Garrett Olson- Garrett had a great game for the Snappers going 3-5 with a double and a run scored to bring his average up to .282 on the young season.
- David Bromberg was strong for the Snappers going 5 innings and only giving up 2 runs on 4 hits. He walked 4 while striking out 7 on the night.
- The Snappers defense betrayed them they committed 4 errors on the night which led to 7 unearned runs. Your not going to win very often with 7 unearned runs so they need to tighten up that defense.
- Tonight the Snappers continue their series with the Dragons. First pitch is 6:30pm with Michael Mccardell gets the start for the Snappers.