Richmond 5 Rochester 4
- POG: Jason Pridie- Seems like Jason is coming out of an early season slump going 2-4 with 3 rbi's for the Red Wings. The 2-4 brought his avearge up to .255 hopefully he can keep it going.
- Glen Perkins continues to struggle starting maybe they should put him back in the bullpen. He went 4.1 innings and gave up 8 hits and 4 runs thats just not going to cut it.
- Julio Depaula threw 3.2 shutout innings
- Bobby Korecky then came on and gave up the go ahead run not a huge deal he doesnt do that very often so i wouldnt be too concerned.
- Today the Red Wings plays game 4 of their 5 game series with Richmond with first pitch at 12:35 in Rochester. Kevin Mulvey gets the start for the Red Wings.
New Britain Business
New Britain 4 New Hampshire 1
- POG: Anthony Swarzak- Anthony continued his strong start for the Rock Cats going 6 innings giving up only 3 hits and 0 runs with 0 walks and 10 strikeouts. He has been so impressive this year with a miniscule 0.56 in 3 starts for the Rock Cats. Makes you wonder if maybe he is ready for a promotion to Rochester and he is showing that he is back on track to being one of the top prospects for the Twins.
- Brock Peterson went 2-4 with 4 rbi's to lead the hitting attack for the Rock Cats
- Luke Hughes went 2-3 with 2 walks to help out the hitting for the Rock Cats
- Today the Rock Cats begin a series with the Trenton Thunder with the first pitch at 11:05am in New Britain. Jay Rainville gets the start for the Rock Cats.
Fort Myers Musings
Fort Myers 4 Clearwater 1
- POG: Deolis Guerra- Deolis continued his unbelievable start for the Miracle this season getting his first win by going 5 innings and only giving up 4 hits with 1 walk and 4 strikeouts to lower his ERA to an impressive 0.60 for the season. Just listening to the game on the radio the announcer went on and on how impressive his changeup is for a 18 year old. I have to wonder as great as Johan Santana is how can you let a guy this talented get away. The way i look at it is their loss is our gain and the Twins will be patient with him but he will be in a Twins uniform in a couple years.
- Danny Graves made his 2nd appearance for the Miracle and after giving up a leadoff triple pitched much better the rest of his outing.
- Danny Santiesteban was the hitting hero for the Miracle with a 3 run Hr in the 2nd inning for Miracle giving them all the runs they needed.
- Today the Miracle continue their series with Clearwater with the first pitch at 6:05 in Fort Myers. Tyler Robertson gets the start for the Miracle should be interesting to watch.
Dayton 9 Beloit 2
- POG: Jair Fernandez the throw in player the Twins acquired when we let the Mariners keep R.A. Dickey went 3-4 for the Snappers for one of the only bright spots for Snappers.
- Why would they not play Chris Parmalee when he had 7 rbi's the day before. Nothing like the coaching staff stop the momentum.
- Michael Tarsi was well thought of going into the season, but he has been terrible this year so far. He is 0-3 with a 16.68ERA its early but its something to keep an eye on.
- The Snappers have today off before beginning a 3 game series this weekend with Wisconsin in Beloit.