Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twins Roster

I was a little preturbed reading the star tribune today and reading Patrick Reusse's column. Normally, I take his column with a grain of salt but today something he said got under my skin. He said that he doesn't think Brenden Harris should make the final roster. I don't think that is something that should even be considered. What happens if you cut him and Joe Crede gets hurt then all you have is Brian Buscher and i dont like that option. He is fine defensivly as a backup and his roster spot should not even be in question. Also I don't get why they would bypass Jose Morales for Drew Butera. Butera is a fine catcher but Morales has earned the roster spot and I hope they reward him. I am off my soapbox now and back to regular programming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reusse answered that question... you bring up Luke Hughes or Danny Valencia.

Travis Aune said...

it doesn't make it any less dumb