Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twins Roster

I was a little preturbed reading the star tribune today and reading Patrick Reusse's column. Normally, I take his column with a grain of salt but today something he said got under my skin. He said that he doesn't think Brenden Harris should make the final roster. I don't think that is something that should even be considered. What happens if you cut him and Joe Crede gets hurt then all you have is Brian Buscher and i dont like that option. He is fine defensivly as a backup and his roster spot should not even be in question. Also I don't get why they would bypass Jose Morales for Drew Butera. Butera is a fine catcher but Morales has earned the roster spot and I hope they reward him. I am off my soapbox now and back to regular programming.


SethSpeaks said...

Reusse answered that question... you bring up Luke Hughes or Danny Valencia.

Travis Aune said...

it doesn't make it any less dumb