- Delmon Young- I am really high on Delmon Young I know some people are going to disagree with me on this but i think we got a steal with him and Harris. Delmon was the 1st pick in the draft in the 2003 draft. Delmon has had his problems but has gotten past them to be one of the top prospects in the game. In 2007 in his first full season in the majors Delmon hit .288 with 13 HR's and 93 RBI's and finish 2nd in the Rookie of the Year voting. The sky is the limit for this guy and if he continues to improve i look for him to be a superstar and a cornerstone player for the Twins. The older he gets and the more experience he has he will continue to improve i look for him to be a 40 hr guy eventually for the Twins. The sky is the limit for this guy and we have a left fielder for the next 10-15 years.
- Jason Pridie- I know right now he is playing Center field but Denard Span will be playing there when he comes down and Jason will move over to Left. The Twins acquired Jason in the Delmon Young trade and he will help the team immesely. He is very talented he has speed,good defense and puts together good at bats. I dont look for him to ever be a starter at the major league level but i see him more as a forth outfielder in the Big Leagues, but i do see him making it to the Majors possibly as soon as this season. Jason is a career .264 hitter, but the last 2 years he has stepped it up and hit .290 and .313 and if he can keep it up this year i think he will make it into a Twins uniform sometime this summer.
- Matt Moses- Matt was a first round pick in the 2003 draft. Much was expected of him when he was drafted him. He had success early in his career and many thought he would be the 3rd baseman of the future for the Twins. He hit well in Fort Myers but has struggled the last 2 years in New Britain with not only his bat, but also his glove. That was the reason he was moved to the outfield to see if that will help. Matt can hit and the hope is with less pressure on him defensively he will find his hitting stroke again. The bottom line is Matt has a lot of talent and can hit he just hasnt done it consistantly. Honestly, he is running out of time and this could be his last chance with the Twins to prove what he can do and if he can't this will probably be the last season in the Twins organization.
- Edward Lovalle- Edward signed with the Twins as an undrafted free agent in 2002. He is a career .261 hitter who plays good defense and has the capabilities to be a good hitter. However, I really don't see much of a ceiling for Edward he hit only .222 last season with Fort Myers with over a 100 k's. He really needs to improve this season just to stay in the organization and im pulling for the guy but i dont see alot of future for him in the Twins organization.
- Ozzie Lewis- Ozzie was a 21st round draft pick in 2007 by the Twins out of Fresno St University. He hit .323 last season for Elizabethton which got him the promotion to Beloit. I really like his potential to be a good ballplayer. Its a little early to project how he is going to do as he moves forward but he is one of the best players on the Snappers this year. Keep an eye on this kid I think your going to keep hearing good things about him.