Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday, March 22nd

I think its pretty much set who will be on the Twins roster to start the season. But that doesnt mean the people that start the season are going to end the season with the Twins. But its always fun to see who makes the team that way you can figure out a Rochester lineup and so on so here is my projections.

CF Carlos Gomez
C Joe Mauer
RF Michael Cuddyer
1b Justin Mourneau
LF Delmon Young
DH Jason Kubel
2b Brenden Harris
3b Mike Lamb
SS Adam Everett

Reserves
Mike Redmond C
Nick Punto INF
Craig Monroe OF
Brian Buscher INF

Pitchers
1. Livan Hernandez
2. Scott Baker
3. Boof Bonser
4. Francisco Liriano
5. Kevin Slowey

Bullpen
Brian Bass
Dennys Reyes
Matt Guerrier
Jesse Crain
Juan Rincon
Pat Neshek
Joe Nathan

Thats my roster let me knwo what you think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see Tolbert stick than Busch and would rather see Crain spend some time at AAA to prove he's "back" from shoulder surgery (giving a shot to Humber or Blackburn, either of whom could do some long relief stints or spot starts if any of the starters falter). Otherwise, I agree with your 25-man roster.