Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rochester Red Wings

I am going to project who i think will be the starting lineup for Rochester. I'm not real sure about the bench because i am not sure who was brought back as minor league free agents, but I will do my best and if i missed anyone let me know.

C- Jose Morales
1b- Brock Peterson
2b- Matt Macri
SS- Trevor Plouffe
3b- Luke Hughes
Lf- Luis Matos
CF- Jason Pridie
RF- Dustin Martin
DH- Alejandro Machado

Bench
Steve Tolleson
Tommy Watkins
Joe Gaetti
Jeff Christy

Pitchers
1. Brian Duensing
2. Anthony Swarzak
3. Kevin Mulvey
4. RA Dickey
5. Jason Jones

Bullpen
Closer- Ben Julianel
Rob Delaney
Mike Gosling
Armando Gabino
Tim Lahey
Sean Henn
Ryan Mullins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, love the blog.

I'd say that Winfree is a definite for AAA and playing RF everyday, thus moving Martin over to LF and Matos to a bench roving OF. They signed Justin Huber to a minor league contract and I see him playing the primary DH. Machado may play mostly 2B, with Macri roving around the IF. I's predict Tolleson for another half season in AA, despite his strong numbers. I see Butera up at AAA, with Christy serving as Ramos' mentor. I doubt Gaetti can crack the squad if my other assumptions are true (already 5 OF, not including Hughes).

Just my thoughts.